Let’s face it tile cleaning Brisbane probably isn’t at the top of your list of favourite things to do. That said, tiles are an ideal type of flooring for Brisbane homes and businesses because they keep interiors cooler on hot summer days; and since they don’t hold on to allergens, they’re an ideal choice if anyone in your family or employ suffers from asthma or allergies. Unfortunately, if you don’t carry out regular grout and tile cleaning, then ultimately the quality and appearance of your floors will suffer.
Hassle free tile cleaning Brisbane
Why put yourself through the hassle of tile cleaning when it will probably take you twice as long to do, and in all likelihood, the results won’t be as good, as if you’d hired a tile cleaning Brisbane expert?
In case you’re wondering whether you can justify the cost of using a professional to clean your tiles, we’ve put together 5 reasons why you absolutely can, and should! So let’s take a look.
- Brings back the colour – Can you remember how gleaming and bright your tiled floors once looked. The sad truth is that when people start walking on tiles floors get dirty, the sheen is lost, and the colour dulls right down. A professional tile cleaning company uses specialist floor scrubbing equipment which lifts any debris from the tiles and grout, making the entire floor look better.
- Prevents mould growth – Newly grouted tiles look fresh and clean but in areas where there’s moisture, such as a bathroom, the grout can after time turn a nasty grey colour, due to mould from having gotten in. Experienced tile cleaners can apply a special sealant after cleaning, which will help prevent ugly mould growth.
- Building renovations – If you’ve recently moved into an older property and don’t want to replace the original tiling then a cheaper option may be to consider professional tile cleaning Brisbane. Our knowledgeable technicians can repair damaged tiles, scrub away all manner of debris and mould, and regrout your tiles, bringing out their original beauty and making them look as good as new again.
- Changing colour – If you’re planning a revamp of a tiled room then rather than replacing your tiles, why not consider changing the colour of your tile grout to complement your new décor? Our technicians can transform the appearance of your old tiles with a zingy colour that makes them pop. What’s more, the stain used in the colour also seals and protects against harmful spillages.
- Helps sell your property – If you’re looking for a quick sale then your property needs to stand out from the others for all of the right reasons. By hiring a professional to clean your tiles, renew your grout, and make tiled areas look as good as new, it shows that your property has been well cared for, giving prospective buyers added peace of mind.
If your tiles are long overdue a clean, then get in touch with South QLD Restorations on 1300 762 021. We’ve been servicing the community in Brisbane since 2000 and have built a great reputation based on the quality of our work and customer referrals.
Tile cleaning Brisbane is just one of the many services we offer and since the market is so large, unfortunately, there are times when we’re running at full capacity and have to turn work away. To avoid disappointment and delays, we have no hesitation in recommending Sapphire Floorcare as another great tile cleaner in brisbane.